Thursday, April 12, 2012

Juliet gets upgraded to the big bathtub

She's too long to take baths in the kitchen sink. Here is some action from her first time in the big bathtub.










5 comments:

  1. What a happy bather! Looks like she's all about having fun in the tub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I'm not sure which pic I like best?!! Great idea of laying her in the tub, we used a bath ring for Luke to sit in, and he hates having water poured on his head. I'm going to try your method on the next baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an idiot am I??!! Baby #4 and it NEVER occurred to me to give my little girls a bath this way. Baby bathtub, sink or just held them. OK, so Emma is going to take a "big girl bath" tomorrow. LOL Way to go Juliet, you are a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. Feel free to try this yourself. There is no real science behind the approach. We were just trying to not drown the child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it... PRECIOUS (In Dan K. voice).

    ReplyDelete